Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Analyst/Administrator with excellent Microsoft excel skills for our client based in Dublin 4. This is a temporary role to start ASAP for 11 months.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
The Connections and Charging team is comprised of highly skilled professionals with backgrounds in engineering, economics, business and commerce. The team is responsible for the preparation and management of contracts for the connection of new generation and demand customers to the transmission systems in Ireland. The team is also responsible for calculating the charges payable by customers for the cost of their connection to the transmission system.
The primary purpose of this role is to work with the Connection Charging team to interpret and apply connection charging policy to develop charges for inclusion in new or modified connection contracts. The candidate would also contribute to the development of charging policy and work on a range of related topics including the calculation of On-Going Service Charges and rebates. The successful candidate will produce very high quality work, be a strong team player with excellent verbal and written communication skills and have strong analytical skills.
- Economics or Business degree
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Very strong analysis, judgement and problem solving skills.
- A proven track record of getting to the bottom of complex problems and ensuring that all factors relevant to a problem have been researched and accounted for.
- High level of attention to detail and pride in one's own work.
- Experience working in an environment where not all rules are defined and judgement and interpretation are required.
- High degree of proficiency in MS Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including report writing.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong work ethic.
- Excellent hourly rate on offer
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.