Grafton Recruitment are currently looking for a Shop Manager for our client based in Newtownards. This is a part-time temporary role and is paid at £8.80/hour. The role is for 25-30 hours/week Monday to Friday.
Main duties include:
- Take responsibility for the shop's till operations
- Provide polite and courteous customer service when dealing with customers face-to-face, on the telephone and when dealing with complaints;
- Co-ordinate the collection, distribution and sales of furniture and other items
- Develop innovative ideas for the advertising and sourcing of stock including leaflet distribution, Facebook page and other methods;
- Monitor the security of stock on the shop floor and in the stock room
- Comply with all current legislation on the sale of second hand furniture
- Meet set shop targets by increasing shop sales;
- Sort and select appropriate, safe items for sale from donated goods and maintain correct level, quality and rotation of stock;
- Ensure a high standard of presentation, display and pricing of stock;
- Ensure that the shop, stock room and other facilities are clean, tidy and safe at all times.
If you have previous experience working in Store/Retail management/supervisory positions and are interested in this position, please apply here or call Ciara at Grafton for more information on 02890895824.