Our client, a leading financial services organisation, is currently recruiting Temporary Administrators to join their team on a project basis. These positions will start on a temporary basis initially but there is a possibility that the role will extend for a number of months.
The successful candidate will gain excellent experience in a fast-paced organisation and be given the opportunity to develop administration skills. Please note that this will be an immediate start with no holidays leave planned for the next few months.
Duties will include:
- Provision of administration support across several departments
- Answering calls on a busy financial helpline and directing calls as appropriate
- Dealing with client queries and processing requests in a timely fashion through phone and email
- Administration duties on Word and Excel
- Handling incoming calls
- Scanning documentation and performing regular checks/auditing of work completed
- Database administration
- Filing and archiving
- Maintaining quality management and compliance systems
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role preferred, experience in a helpline a distinct advantage
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Accurate, high speed data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and available to work during the hours of 9am-5.30pm Monday to Friday
The remuneration for this role will be within the region of €11 per hour. Please note, only candidates who are interested in short-term temporary positions should apply for this role. While there may be further opportunities afield, this is not guaranteed. To apply for these roles, please submit your CV and if deemed suitable, you will be required to register in our Swords office.