Band 2 administrator's are required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based throughout various locations in Northern Ireland.
Role: Temporary Band 2 Administrator
Rate of Pay: £7.05ph (under 25's) or £7.50ph (over 25's)
Location: Various locations throughout Northern Ireland
Hours: Various shift patterns
- Excellent communication skills - via email/phone/in person to deal with service user queries
- Filing, photocopying, general admin duties as required
- 5 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- OCR/RSA Stage ll Typing/Word Processing (Parts 1 & 2) or equivalent qualification
- Previous experience in a similar role
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Danielle Sedgwick will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £33 payable to Access NI.
*PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 26th SEPTEMBER AT 12PM*