Temporary Casual Caretaker/Attendant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Newtownards £6.70 (under 25) or £7.20 (over 25) per hour.
Role: Temporary Casual Caretaker/Attendant
Rate of Pay: £6.70 (under 25) or £7.20 (over 25) per hour
Hours: on an as and when basis - casual hours
Duration: 13 weeks (may be extended)
- To open the projectile range for approved clubs and societies as per bookings authorised by the Duty Manager.
- To carry out all required checks of licences and identification of persons entering the projectile range.
- To carry out all end of session safety checks with the authorised range member of each club and record these in the appropriate log which will be stored safely and securely.
- To complete the required Range induction process for clubs as required.
- To clean the range at the end of each session with approved specialist equipment.
- To lock the building at the end of each session.
- To respond to emergency call outs in the event of fire and break in when requested to do so by an authorised person.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures including health and safety guidelines are being adhered to
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be allocated from time to time in accordance with the general nature of the post.
- 2 years' relevant caretaking experience to include opening up and closing down of buildings, record keeping and cleaning to defined standards
- Experience of dealing with the public in 0erson and by phone
- Experience of dealing with a projectile range
- Experience of operating cleaning machinery such as scrubbing machines, wet vacs etc
- Good organisation skills
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Must have a drivers licence
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Janey Cordner will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 2nd AUGUST AT 5PM.