Temporary Clerical Officer - Clonskeagh
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have vacancies in the Dublin Region of Clonskeagh. We are seeking temporary clerical officers to provide relief cover for our growing client base.
The Role: Clerical Officer Grade 3. The duties will vary depending on the client's needs or the clinic that you will be working in.
General duties may include:
- Dealing with patients via telephone & face to face at reception
- Taking payments (Credit Card Machine etc)
- Booking patients appointments
- Typing Referral Letters
- Ordering tests (bloods/urine/swab testing)
Assignments can run for several days to several weeks and although full-time work cannot be guaranteed, the successful candidate will be offered regular assignments.
Hours of work: Assignments will run between the hours of 8am-6pm Monday to Friday. No late nights or weekend work required.
- At least 1-2 years relevant experience in a medical environment, GP Practice or Hospital Clinic
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Strong data entry and typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Own transport is necessary for this location.
- Hourly pay rates of €10-15 per hour (rates can vary depending on assignment) and weekly payroll
- Flexible working arrangements
- Part time hours available
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions with our clients
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.