Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Contractors Coordinator for our client based in Dublin 4 to join their Connections and Charging team. This is a temporary role to start ASAP for 11 months.
Our client is a leading Irish energy business, dedicated to the provision of transmission and market services for the benefit of electricity consumers.
As part of the External Affairs function, Connections and Charging is responsible for the preparation and management of contracts for the connection of new generation and demand customers to the transmission systems and the development of the associated policy issues. The team is also responsible for calculating the charges payable by customers for the cost of their connection to the transmission system.
The primary purpose of the role is to prepare and issue connection offers for new and existing customers connecting directly to the transmission system and those connecting indirectly to the transmission system via the distribution system. The successful candidate will be the point of contact for customers and will also work closely with internal technical, financial and legal teams involved in the preparation of connection contracts.
- Economics or Business degree
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Strong customer and commercial awareness
- Experience dealing wih customers/third parties on a contractual basis
- Excellent interpersonal skills along with the ability to work collaboratively across business areas
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent hourly rate on offer
- Located in Dublin 4 close to all public transport
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have to tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 5175040.