Temporary Delivery Driver required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Belfast £7.50ph
Role: Temporary Delivery Driver
Rate of Pay: £7.50
Hours: 36 hours per week - to include evenings and weekends
- To provide delivery services under the direction of the designated Line Manager or other Authorised Person and in accordance with the practices and procedures.
- You will be a member of a team of support staff providing services to meet the learning, information, leisure and cultural needs of the community.
- 4 GCSE's grades A-C including English Language or equivalent qualification
- Current category C1 Drivers Licence
- Driving experience of 1 year in a delivery driver role
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Be able to work mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends, as required, both at base and in other service points.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided and a member of the team will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates will need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Grafton Recruitment regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of £26 payable to Access NI.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE FRIDAY 24TH JUNE @ 12PM.