Our client, a local public sector organisation, is currently sourcing a Temporary Web Editor who is available immediately.
Role: Temporary Web Editor
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours of work: Mon to Thurs 8.30-5pm, Fri 8.30-4.30
Rate of Pay: £13.45/hr
Start/End: ASAP- 30th June 2017
- managing, developing and designing content on websites as part of a web editing team;
- writing and editing content for websites and digital channels, manipulating graphics and repurposing multimedia content;
- making sure that standards are maintained in relation to online content including compliance with legislation and guidelines;
- liaising with internal departments, advising them on the most effective and efficient way to communicate clearly and effectively through digital channels including web and social networking;
- working closely with staff in our IT section to deliver quality internet services and new technologies.
- have a third level qualification in a relevant discipline such as journalism, communications, multi-media, marketing, digital marketing, business studies, English or equivalent qualification.
- at least one year's experience of carrying out each of the following areas for an organisation: writing interesting copy in plain English to tight deadlines; writing and editing content for web and digital channels; and using MS Office, Photoshop and Dreamweaver or another content management package or equivalent packages
- Experience in the following areas: web analytics, email marketing; web design; search engine optimisation; web accessibility and usability.
If you are interested in this role, meet all essential criteria and are available immediately, please submit your CV through the link.