Grafton Technology is currently representing a dynamic and growing Microsoft alliance partner who is at the forefront of cutting edge infrastructure technologies.
They specialise in four core solutions - Managed Services, Consulting Services, Microsoft Azure Services and Microsoft System Centre. These services are underpinned by their service centre in Belfast working with customers in Central Government, Health, Defence, Local Government, utilities, industrial engineering and the private sector.
We are working on behalf of this client to appoint two Microsoft Engineers. One role will be based in their Service Centre in Belfast and the other will be based in their brand new, state of the art Microsoft Azure Datacentre in Dungannon.
- MCSA Windows Server 2008 or 2012 Certified
- A fundamental technical understanding of Microsoft Technologies including Server 2008 R2 / 2012, Active Directory and Microsoft Exchange Server 2012
- 3 years + experience of providing IT support services or equivalent experience of customer facing Technical services including Microsoft Exchange
- Previous experience administrating and maintaining Exchange Environment
- Previous experience of working within Citrix / Virtualised Environments
- MCSE Messaging
- Experience of SAN Technologies
- Previous experience of working with Cisco networking technologies where applicable
- Previous experience of infrastructure deployment, ideally within managed IT services
- Previous experience in packaging / maintain and administrating with SCCM
There will be the opportunity to cross train into other specialist areas within the organisation and ongoing certification opportunities to complement your career portfolio.
An excellent package will be on offer for the successful candidate.
If you are keen to pursue a career in a highly passionate and innovative specialist IT company then please send your latest CV for consideration to Michael Rosbotham, IT Infrastructure Recruitment Specialist at Grafton Technology.