Job Title - Tour Coordinator
The Client: Grafton Recruitment is a specialist in the provision of temporary and permanent staffing solutions to clients nationwide. We currently have a vacancy for a Tour Coordinator with our client in Dublin 2.
Our client are Ireland's leader in organising school tours, and are now increasingly busy organising tours for non-school groups and now we're now working with sports groups, retirement groups, performing arts groups and corporate groups.
The Role: Tour Coordinator
Responsibilities: Working within the Operations Team in our Dublin office to provide highly effective support which will assist business growth and customer service delivery across Ireland (ROI & NI) within the educational and leisure groups market places.
- To ensure that the continued high standards are maintained
- Support the Education and Leisure business in line with company processes and protocols
- To work directly with customer's post sale to tailor make and finalise tour arrangements, ensuring total customer satisfaction and arrangements are conducted to the highest standards possible
- Support the production and development of final itinerary documentation for tours
- Undertake visit booking as required supporting tour finalisation with suppliers worldwide
- Liaise with suppliers, as appropriate to ensure services are booked as required
- Manage bed stock, allocations and contracts for varying products, events and initiatives
- Integrate yourself into the contractual standards/requirements to support bed stock, product and pricing needs
- Actively work with suppliers to foster a positive approach to working with the company
- Support integrated safety requirements to ensure the company remain compliant
- Undertake an element of active contracting to support product and pricing requirements and manage the capture of that information
- Maintain efficient processes and procedures to ensure seamless handover from sales and continuity of excellent customer service
- Support key events by representing the company in resort, acting as an ambassador for the company, as necessary
- Foster a positive ethos within the team
- Actively support the team with proactive input into meetings, 1:1 and reviews
- Support financial growth of the company by focusing on up selling opportunities and achieving purchasing gains
- Ensuring full and proper use of IT systems in line with company process and procedures
- Participate in client inspection tours, trade shows and conferences and meet key suppliers as required
- Improve supplier relationships within the team and support contracting objectives
- Dealing with customer issues as required, with support as necessary
- Support the 24hr duty rota by both being part of the rota system
- Other duties as deemed necessary for the delivery of effective operational support for the business
Hours of work: 9.00am - 5.30 pm Monday to Friday
- Good organisational, customer focused and communication skills
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Experience of working with the travel industry and an understanding of the intricacies of the sector
- Intermediate level IT skills of Microsoft applications, bespoke CRM systems.
- A good financial awareness and some experience of product pricing would be an advantage, but not essential
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Ability to prioritise workload within a busy and diverse role
Competitive salary for the right candidate with additional incentives for post selling.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.