My Client based in Dublin South side are recruiting for a trade counter agent.
The successful candidates will work between the hours of 8.00am and 6.30pm Monday to Friday.
- Deal with customer face- to- face at the Trade-counter.
- Apply commercial acumen to increase sales at the Trade Counter.
- Identify the most appropriate product lines and opportunities for the Trade counter.
- Pro-actively drive contact acquisition and also identify potential new accounts and sales leads.
- Manage and resolve customer complaints in a timely and with a professional manner.
- Manage customer's orders and changes to delivery dates or stock availability issues.
- Attend and pro-actively contribute to trade counter and company meetings.
- Promote our website functionality to customers.
- Handle cash and complete end of day lodgement.
- Good understanding of our product range and customers.
- Process orders onto SAP.
- All other duties deemed relevant to the role.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
- Good PC Skills.
- The ability to adapt and thrive in a sales culture.
- Critical thinking when dealing with customer enquiries and issues.
- Fluent English is essential
If interested in this position please follow the link