Trainee CAD Designer - Belfast - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an enthusiastic Trainee CAD Designer to join our client, a prestigious manufacturing organisation, on a 12 month fixed term contract at their site in Belfast. Ideally this role would suit a graduate, however we are also keen on hearing from applicants with some knowledge of CAD design (3D or 2D).
- Output layout drawings.
- Create multi-up layouts for pricing/tooling orders.
- Carrying out associated administration and documentation.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers
- Ensure good relations and communications will all members of the team and providing excellent customer care in an efficient manner
- Ensure compliance with company policies and the Quality and Health & Safety management system
- Undertake Special Projects
- Adhere to the Company's confidentiality rules and procedures at all times
- GCSE English Language and Mathematics Grade C and above or equivalent
- Experience of CAD software (2D preferred)
- Accuracy, ability to plan, organise and work to deadlines
- Using own initiative and judgement to make decisions
- Proactive & innovative approach to problem solving
- Excellent interpersonal communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer focused & results driven
- Computer literate
- Science related qualification
- Knowledge of 2d CAD
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (37.5 hour week). Hourly rate for this role will be paid at minimum wage. For further details please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.