Trainee Civil Technician
Located in the heart of Belfast, our client requires a junior civil technician to join their professional team. Our client is an innovative, industry leading engineering consultancy firm home grown in Belfast with a reputation for their industry specialism and professionalism which help supports their extremely low staff turnover.
As the junior civil technician you will play a vital role in the completion of civil engineering administrative tasks for the team of consultants, working towards deadlines, , imputing of drawings using Autodesk and Autocad software, running tests on building models before construction begins and providing office support to the full team and being first point of contact for all external clients. This role is ideal for a recent school leaver with evidence of excellent ICT skills a high standard of Mathematical academic experience and a good standard of education in GCSE English,who are looking to build a life long career in a local home grown organisation that have a passion for mentoring and progressing enthusiastic, hard working individuals into a lifelong career in the constructional and engineering industry.
- Excellent knowledge of ICT
- Good standard of secondary education including GCSE English
- Excellent mathematical understanding
- Interest in Business studies
- Ability to engage with clients
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work at a junior level with the opportunity to progress
- Strong interest in ICT/ Gaming
- Interest in starting out on a long term career with progression opportunities
- Enthusiastic and Keen to gain employment in an engineering / construction role
- Annual Salary of £16,000
- Full time hours
- Central location
- Immediate start
- Excellent opportunity to progress in an engineering firm with excellent potential to build a career
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact Laura Kearney on firstname.lastname@example.org