Our client is leading the way in social innovation and entrepreneurial education in Ireland and beyond. Its programmes now engage over 20,000 teenagers every year.
This is an exciting position for an experienced, passionate education leader. We are looking for someone who has a vision and drive in the area of innovation learning and civic action; who can manage and guide our clients education offerings and develop new ones. The successful candidate must have clear understanding of second level education curricula; and a proven track record in course development and accreditation experience and also team management and partnership building.
This position will help bring social innovation and entrepreneurial learning to the heart of second level education in Ireland and beyond.
Areas of responsibility
- Managing the work of the training and education teams
- Directing training delivery to key education stakeholders, trainers and educators
- Developing online learning resources
- Assuring quality delivery of education, training, support and relationships with participating groups
- Building alliances, funding applications and maintaining partnerships and relationships with existing and new stakeholders in the youth and education sector
- Contributing and collaborating on areas such as strategic planning, education partnership development and accountability as requested by the CEO
Experience and skill requirements:
- Must have experience in Secondary Level Education
- Must have experience in curriculum development in second level education
- Expertise in Training, Facilitation and Development of teachers
- Deep understanding and passion for the role and benefits of social and civic innovation in youth development and education
- Have worked on education initiatives/programmes
- Excellent resource writing skills essential
- Excellent team player and builder
- Full driving license
- Hons degree in Education and/or Masters qualification an advantage
This role covers all of Ireland; travel will be sometimes required at Saturday training (certain times of the year) with some overnights.
For more information please click apply now and submit your CV.
Please note you must have a background in Secondary Level Education to be considered