Learning & Development Specialist - Grafton Exclusive Role
Grafton HR is delighted to be exclusively representing a leading manufacturing organisation based in County Antrim.
As the business continues to grow, they are now seeking to appoint a Learning & Development Specialist, to help set up a brand new L&D function for the business.
This is a standalone role which will require a strong hands on Training Specialist, keen to take ownership of a brand new Training function, through initial set up and roll out, to longer term strategic planning.
As the Learning & Development Specialist, you will be responsible for the entire setup up the new L&D department.
Working closely with the Senior Management Team, you will be tasked with the design and delivery of a bespoke training service to the key stakeholders, to help increase overall performance and business outputs.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the L&D Specialist will be responsible for the following duties
- Development of Company Training Plan and Strategy.
- Development of Graduate and Apprentice programs, partnering with Universities and Colleges.
- Development and delivery of Management & Leadership program.
- Develop induction and on boarding plan for new employees.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and design of departmental skills requirements.
- Develop a skills matrix for staff to develop their skills.
- Source external training providers(were applicable).
- Manage and monitor trainee feedback to check effectiveness of training and for future planning of courses.
- Record training information to ensure accuracy of employee training records.
- Develop and monitor Training budget.
- Monitor progress of trainees, evaluating the quality and effectiveness of internal and external training.
- Obtain and manage certificates and records of new recruits.
- Stay up to date with training industry developments.
- 3 - 5 years exp of working in a commercial and fast paced Training related role
- Exp in the design and delivery of bespoke training needs
- Up do date knowledge of legislative training requirements across UK
- Training exp gained within the manufacturing sector.
- Proficient in use of MS Office packages.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An insightful, collaborative and inspiring personality, able to engage and influence stakeholders of all levels
To apply, please contact Richard McFarland(Assoc. CIPD) at Grafton HR on 07773197121 for immediate consideration and shortlisting or send your CV via the link
GRAFTON HR - CIPD AWARD WINNERS 2016 - MOST EFFECTIVE RECRUITMENT STRATEGY