This is an excellent opportunity for someone who can 'Drive' a business forward by 'Picking' this role.
Grafton are recruiting for an experienced and confident Transport/Warehouse Manager for a leading FMCG company in Antrim. Our client is growing year on year and have a reputation of superior customer service with outstanding operational performance, through their adaptability and focus for their clients. This role is an important position within the firm, partnering with key stakeholders to ensure exceptional customer service.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity and as a result you will have significant experience and exposure in managing transport schedulers and planners together with taking time to identify ways of improving the business. You will have the ability to build strong relations across the business and forge strong relationships with customers large and small. You must be able to lead, manage and develop teams across the department, ensuring KPI's are met and ideally exceeded.
The role entails:
- Understanding the processes and mechanics of our Warehouse Management System (Microsoft Navision).
- Managing stock movements in the warehouse, goods in, put away, replenishment, picking, goods out, stock taking and reconciliation.
- Transport/route planning and vehicle management.
- Health and safety. Site management.
- Staff management and planning.
- Budget planning and management. KPI reporting.
- Ensuring robust procedures and driving efficiency and cost saving.
- Involving at a senior level with our principles and management.
In order to proceed with this position, you must be able to demonstrate extensive Transport/Warehouse planning experience in a FMCG environment. You will ideally hold a CPC Transport Qualification. You will have proven success of managing all transport operations. You will have confidence in your ability and proven experience as a successful Transport or Warehouse Manager.
To apply for this please submit your CV to Grafton and a member of the team will be in contact with those shortlisted.