Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Travel Coordinator for our client in Dublin City Centre.
Our client is seeking an experienced, enthusiastic and motivated Travel Coordinator. The successful candidate will be responsible for organising the travel arrangements for all staff and ensuring the company is at the forefront of technological advancements in this fast-paced environment
Duties will include:
- Scheduling meetings, hotel, train, flight and accommodations. Ensuring that travel needs are met within the company travel policy and employee expenses are processed within our clients company policy
- Acting as a point of contact for handling a variety of travel itineraries, queries and complaints
- Ensure best value bookings are made each time
- Undertake reconciliation and management of all travel invoices and charges including the company travel credit card and resolving all relating queries regarding these travel bookings
- Maintain full records of all travel taken by our clients employees and updating the relevant systems following company procedures
- Undertake all processes related to the recharge of all our clients employee expenses for multiple companies
- 2-3 years experience in a corporate travel management environment
- Strong computer skills include Microsoft products
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent salary on offer
- Located in Dublin City Centre
- An opportunity to work with a progressive and innovative company
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Ciara Connolly on 01 4505288.