Job Title: Treasury Operations (Temp Contract)
This position is in the Financial Operations team and the role is to provide admin support within the back office. The team provides vital support to the activities of Group Finance and Treasury by ensuring all payments and settlements are executed accurately and in a timely manner.
Accountabilities for your role
- Provide support to the Operations Management structure as required.
- Carry out all admin aspects of money market (interbank and subsidiary) and corporate trade confirmations and queries
- Ensure that all money market deals have been entered onto the Treasury/Finance system in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that all trades are confirmed in compliance with the agreed audit and process guidelines.
- Receive confirmations and follow up with correspondent banks/brokers for outstanding confirmations
- Set up and maintain Corporate customers accounts, ensuring all compliance checks are carried out
- Agree deliveries/ recalls with our CSA agents in relation to margining
- Ensure all payments and receipts are processed within strict deadlines and all information provided is complete and accurate
- Liaise with the Front Office with regards to non-receipt or non- payment of cash.
- Manage the day to day balancing of key Treasury bank accounts
- Carry out back office interday liquidity reporting
- Assist in any projects, programmes, training and out of the course work that impacts directly or indirectly the operations function
- Perform any other tasks as requested by management
- Clarifies what needs to be done and gets organised to achieve the task in an efficient and effective manner.
- Takes personal responsibility for achieving own objectives, maintaining a focus on delivering high quality results
- Meets all operational excellence standards in their own work. Proactively identifies gaps in operational excellence standards and suggests actions for improvement. Delivers on objectives to support the operational excellence agenda for their team.
- Can demonstrate a proven record of working in an environment where accuracy and attention to detail is critical
- Has worked within a team environment working to strict deadlines and controls
- A working knowledge of Treasury services would be an advantage
Please forward your CV for the attention of Joanne Duffy (Walkinstown Branch)