I believe in delivering great results and your team and customers will always come first, it's your mission to know what makes them tick. It's all about being creative and delivering a magical experience and work place for everyone. As Manager I'll look to you to maximize the financial performance of your outlets as well as individual team members training and development.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Proven experience within a high volume retail catering environment.
- Excellent communication skills with Customers, Client, Colleagues and Team Members
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Minimum of 2 years management experience.
- Strong financial understanding and demonstrable budgetary control and results orientated.
- Experienced leader with excellent people skills and positive attitude.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Resourcefulness (capable of taking the initiative and overcoming challenges).
- To ensure the efficient and effective delivery of catering operations and designated services to the client organisation in accordance with the agreement of the contract
- To deliver the highest possible standard of food with the resources available and within budget.
- Effective management of the team to ensure the delivery of both qualitative and quantitative results, managing 5 team members.
- Manage the Catering Operation with the available resources within budget and to achieve sales and GP targets.
- To manage and control the service offers for the client to the agreed specification and to the agreed performance
- To actively seek and identify opportunities and innovation for business growth & development with focus on latest food trends and best practices.
- Responsible for HSE compliance within the catering services.
- Motivate, coach and train staff to perform to the highest standards and in line with Mount Charles Group Policy.
- Ensure hospitality is produced to the highest possible standard and is delivered to the agreed specification.
Rate of Pay: Dependant on experience
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week, Monday to Saturday as per rota.
Please note flexibility is essential for ad hoc evening or weekend events.