Van Sales Executive (£30k OTE) Enniskillen Permanent
£Basic Salary + Commission + Car
Guaranteed bonus for the first 3 months
Our Client, a leading local multi-franchise car dealership, has built their business reputation on delivering excellent customer service. The attention to detail, good service, outstanding value and respect for all are just some of the qualities that instil trust to their customers who return to the Company year after year and generation after generation.
As a Sales Representative you will be responsible for greeting guests as they arrive in the modern showroom, delivering the brand experience in line with our franchise. You will be responsible for generating sales with new customers. The reputation of the dealership drives repeat business through our long term relationships.
Hours of Work
Monday to Friday 8.am-5.30pm, 2 late evenings to 7.30pm and Saturday on a rota basis
Must be flexible and prepared to work additional hours when required to meet customer demand.
- You will have a proven track record within a sales or target driven environment
- Excellent skills in self-motivation, communication, prospecting, closing, planning and presenting, together with confidence, enthusiasm and great interpersonal skills
- A full driving licence is essential
- IT Literate - working knowledge of Microsoft Office and other computer systems
- Must be able to demonstrate ability to work as an individual and a team player
- An interest in vans is desirable
- Excellent salary + generous commission
- 30 days holidays (20 Annual and 10 Stat) per annum
- Company vehicle after 6 months
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Avril on 02866323300 or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.