Working on behalf of an FMCG background I'm actively recruiting for a Van Sales Representative for a Perm Contract.
We are currently looking for an experienced van sales driver. Who is proactive and can ensure the sales for each route are maximised. This will include taking on new customers. Each day the route will vary and the van sales driver will be visiting different customers. The right individual will have good sales experience to enable the business to grow at a rapid rate. The right person will have had some operational experience and will work as part of a team motivating other staff members as part of the team spirit.
The role will involve meeting set daily targets which will include:
- Maximising Sales.
- Being responsible for van stock and accuracy.
- Responsible for tallying up money at the end of the day.
- Being up-to date with customer balances.
- Checking expiry dates and check stock is rotated on the vans according to the FIFO rule.
- Carrying out stock takes according to company scheduled times.
- Operating the company's new system and following the procedures.
- Being organised proactive with team work.
- Excellent time keeping and reliability.
- Pick stock for customer orders.
- Help with van personnel to load the vans and do stock checks.
- Keep the Van in tidy order.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.