Panel Technician/Bodyshop Operative - £20,000 - £22,000 - Co. Antrim
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking suitable applications from experienced Bodyshop Repair Operatives within the automotive industry. Our client, a vehicle repair specialist with multiple sites across the province currently has an excellent opportunity for an experienced individual to join their organisation on a permanent basis.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- The successful candidate will ideally hold a vehicle body repair qualification and/or have a minimum of five years' experience in a similar role.
The successful candidate will be required to perform vehicle damage repairs and will need to be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Metal work fabrication, panel beating and welding
- Complete repairs and prepare for painting
- Accident repair, refurbishment, modification and restoration work
- Cab and chassis straightening and alignment
- Full cab replacement
- Spot and Mig welding
- Metal, Electrical and Trim
- HGV licence
Although experienced Bodywork Technicians from other industries will be considered, the ability to work on all types of commercial vehicle would be highly desirable, including vans, trucks, buses/coaches, trailers, tankers, bodywork and/or other specialist heavy goods vehicles.
For further information please contact Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.