VIP Driver/Attendant required on a temporary basis for a local Public Sector organisation based in Bangor £7.05 per hour (under 25) £7.50 per hour (over 25).
Role: VIP Driver/Attendant
Rate of Pay: £7.05 per hour (under 25) OR £7.50 per hour (over 25)
Hours: 18 hours per week (plus) - you will be expected to work evenings and weekends
Duration: 13 weeks +
- Official driver for a VIP and other officials including bank holidays, evenings and weekends
- Ensuring car is clean and road worthy and records maintained
- Driving a light goods vehicle
- Portering and security when required
- Assisting setting up rooms etc
- To undertake any other duties allocated from time to time in accordance with the post.
- A clean valid driving licence
- 2 years relevant and appropriate experience
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Kirsty Tomlinson will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE TUESDAY 13TH JUNE 2017.