We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Visual Merchandiser based in Belfast city centre. Our client will be opening their new store at the end of August and wish to appoint a permanent Merchandiser with a salary of £18-19k/annum.
Our client is an international retail chain with over 130 offices globally. The family owned company is known for its aesthetic but affordable, quality designs for the home, kitchen and office.
- Secure the general visual expression in the store
- Daily consultations with Store Manager regarding product presentation.
- Store planning and execution of campaigns.
- Hands on help for all staff responsible for product displays
- Facilitate workshops and education for sales staff
- The successful candidate will demonstrate outstanding visual merchandising skills and have a minimum of 2 years experience in a fast paced retail store.
- Learn and apply company merchandising guidelines to create presentations that impact sales results
- Maintain exceptional store condition and visual merchandising standards.
- Be available to travel frequently as the role may grow as we increase the number of stores throughout Northern Ireland
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment but still demonstrate great attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines as the workload fluctuates with the seasons.
- Logical thinking and good at putting systems in place
- Excellent communication skills - you enjoy working with others of varying levels of knowledge.
- You have a keen eye for interior design and colour scheme.
- Make decisions and find solutions to tasks that fit logistically and aesthetically.
Qualifications and Background
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position.
- Educational background in Visual Merchandising is an advantage but not essential.
- Able and willing to engage in travel between stores.
- Speak fluent English.
Please apply here if you are suitable and interested in this role. For more info, please call Ciara at Grafton on 02890895824.