Data Entry / in-house software system
- Printing & organising Pick notes and highlighting any instructions to the picker.
- Arranging bookings and send booking requests to all customers including House accounts.
- Create Delivery notes and carrier labels / daily consignments.
- Any stock discrepancies must be advised to the Manager/team leader. If stock is still not found SOP dept must be advised before goods are dispatched.
- Run the outstanding PN report and check daily. Also any orders that will not be dispatched in time to ensure customer received delivery before the weekend SOP must be advised.
- Outstanding Rep deliveries weekly report to be emailed to Reps and SOP.
- Updating GRN log
- Follow up on received stock without a GRN raised on a weekly bases.
- Review monthly / SOP dept returns without a GRN and agree time frame to complete.
- SOP will fill in a query form with relevant paperwork attached.
- After investigating and checking stock shortage query hand back completed query form along with authorized signature to SOP Dept. with finding.
- Arrange TPL's
- Hand back complete sheets to stock controller
- Control weekly planner
- Liaise with Warehouse Manager for getting jobs completed in time to match customer orders.
- Have outstanding summary updated for weekly meeting.
- Ensure all stock movements sheets are current, accurate and correct.
- Updating locations for goods received.
- Review and hand in movement sheets for WIP completed stock.
- Daily not found report
- Control Good stock returned not located
- Control movement sheets from WIP stock not on system.
Booking Goods in
- Liaise with Management and control a log of incoming deliveries via weekly planner.
- Arrange booking in of containers / all goods in with Managers approval.
- Arrange booking in of outgoing orders as per customer requirements.
- Filing of all documents