Our client, a market leader within 70 Countries across the world, is pleased to invite applications for the post of Warehouse Nightshift Controller. The manufacturing Centre in Newtownards requires a supervisor for a team of warehouse personnel to ensure the provision of professional incoming goods, storage and despatch service.
Key Areas of responsibilities
- Plan and co-ordinate all daily warehouse functions, organise all activities and assign tasks accordingly for staff
- Manage stock control
- Good knowledge of the company Health & Safety procedures
- Liaison with other departments including deputising for Warehouse Manager/Despatch Manager and provide cover for other roles as and when required.
- Ability to understand and work with technical processes and equipment
- Manage and provide training as required
- Successful candidate must have grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English or equivalent.
- Supervision of staff and a proven track record in people management.
- Knowledge and experience of warehouse control systems.
- Must hold a current counterbalance forklift licence.
- Must have previous experience in a quality and health & safety driven environment.
- IT - proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Hours of work: 8pm - 6am Sunday - Thursday
Closing date 27th May 2016
If you feel that you meet the necessary experience for this position, please email current CV to pfarr@gratonrecruitment or contact Paul Farr on 02890 242 824