Our client, an established manufacturing company are seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join their existing team, based at their Derrylin site
The successful applicant will be:
- Tying all pallets on lorries
- Opening and closing of trailer curtains
- Securing loads on trailers
- Pre check from loading sheet on all outbound loads
- General housekeeping
- Ensure that all work carried out is in accordance with Health and Safety operational procedures
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience in a warehouse or distribution centre would be an advantage
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5.15pm, Fri 8am - 4.45pm
- £16,919 plus 10% monthly bonus
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.