Our client, an established distribution company are seeking to recruit a Warehouse Operative to join their existing team, based at their Ballygawley site
The successful applicant will be:
- Checking goods off against delivery paperwork
- Booking goods onto the computer system
- Physically putting goods into correct locations in the warehouse for picking
- Organising stock
- Maintaining a clean working area
- Medically fit to undertake the physical requirements of the job
- Previous experience in a warehousing/despatch/stores environment would be preferable
- Adherence to and appreciation for H&S and general housekeeping standards
- Ability to work quickly to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Works well on own initiative and as part of a team
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 6pm
- £7.50 per hr - £8.50 per hr
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
- For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.