Grafton Recruitment, in partnership with its client, a leading provider of health care products, is inviting applications for the position of warehouse operative.
The purpose of the role will be to ensure that logistical support and resources are provided to key stakeholders of the business
Key areas of responsibility :
- Processing goods
- Receipt and dispatch of products
- General warehouse duties
Skills/experience required :
- Previous stores experience in a pharmaceutical or medical devices environment desirable
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literacy
- Forklift license (stacker) and manual handling are desirable
- Mechanical aptitude desirable but not essential
This is a temporary full time position, working Mon to Fri 8.30am m - 5pm Mon to Fri. Candidates should be in a position to commit as this role may become permanent.
Apply today for immediate interview. This is a great opportunity for those looking to further their career or gain experience within the pharma/logistics sector