Warehouse Operative - Mallusk - £7.50 p/h (temp to perm)
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking 2x experienced Warehouse Operatives to join our client in Mallusk on a temporary ongoing basis with the view of going permanent.
You will be responsible and accountable for verifying and recording all goods onto the client's asset tracking system in an accurate, timely and consistent way. Assisting with loading/unloading of vehicles, taking off supplier deliveries and putting away in correct areas, and to carry out any other warehouse functions, relevant administration and health & safety tasks as directed.
- General Store & Warehousing
- Process all equipment using Asset Recording System i.e. data entry onto computer system to identify and classify equipment.
- Sort computer/electrical equipment for recycling or reuse.
- Test and process computer/electrical equipment as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Maintain and verify accurate daily paper and computerised records of all delivery dockets and goods inwards and outwards and ensure all discrepancies are reported to your line manager.
- To file, archive and maintain all paperwork as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Comply with the systematic storage /distribution and receipt of all deliveries within stores and in vans ensuring the most efficient layout for picking orders and loading of company vehicles.
- To deal with all suppliers and customers in a courteous and professional manner - face to face, via email or by telephone.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE at grade C or above to include English language & maths or equivalent.
- Previous warehouse experience.
- Valid forklift licence (counterbalance)
- Knowledge & experience of hardware/software installation.
- Fully computer literate.
- Manual handling courses taken
- Health and safety courses taken
This role will require successful candidates to work a 40 hour week from Monday to Friday, plus occasional overtime on Saturdays (paid at x1.5). For further information please call Craig on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.