Working on behalf of our client a leading courier business we are actively recruiting for Warehouse Staff for Part time Work.
Warehouse Operative/Stock Sorter - Antrim Town £8 per hour
Suitable applicants will be responsible for ensuring all parcels are received into the depot are fully and correctly sorted and scanned as directed within required timescales.
Other duties will include:
- Ensuring all parcels are scanned using Hand Held Terminals
- Packing parcels into cages
- Checking cages for parcels sorted incorrectly
- Damaged Good Procedures
- RTS (Return to Sender) Procedure
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Sweeping out cages
- Operating forklift (training will be provided)
- Reporting to the Depot Supervisor
- Assisting with all functions of driver load and debrief
An advantage to those candidate with previous warehouse experience and has the ability to operate a stock control computerised system. GCSE's Grade C or above or equivalent should be evident on your CV.
Full Driving License essential.
Hours of work 7.30am - 1.30pm.
To apply for this role please submit your CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.