Warehouse Operative - Permanent role based in Lisburn, immediate start
Talented, enthusiastic and reliable individual, wanted to join our clients' existing team of warehouse operatives. Successful candidate should be looking for career progression as the role will involve reviewing warehouse efficiency through company systems, operations and recommending new procedures.
You will be highly motivated with excellent attention to detail.
An interest in, and knowledge of construction industry would be an advantage.
- Hard-working and able to work on own initiative
- Prior experience of working to efficiency targets
- Customer focused and forward thinking
- Reliable, presentable and good time keeper
- Well-organised and practical
- Excellent attention to detail
- Maintain high standards of house-keeping
- Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others
- Good IT skills
- Ability to carry out work in accordance with company health & safety policies
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Caitriona on 028 9266 7585 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.