Working in partnership with a leading energy company I'm actively recruiting for a Warehouse Planner/Supervisor.
Warehouse Planner/Supervisor - Carrickfergus - £26k.
The Warehouse Planner/Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Integrating the maintenance plans to produce the overall supply plan and ensure that it is within the appropriate stock parameters
- Implement and maintain Inventory and Material Management Strategies the stock items by regular review and optimisation of inventory parameters and levels (e.g. reorder pt., safety stock, ABC categorisation)
- Plan replenishment by maintaining the accuracy of plans to reflect feasible replenish plans
- Conduct Demand and Supply Review meetings with Maintenance Planners and Buyers
- Identify and manage potential inventory obsolescence to minimise write-offs
- Accountable for master data for Material Planning.
Applicants Must have:
- Third level qualification along with Inventory experience and power plant knowledge, or alternatively considerable experience in inventory management preferably within a power plant environment.
- Good understanding of supply planning activities.
- Good understanding of MRP methodology
- Good understanding of warehouse activities and inventory count procedures.
- Working computer skills, including but not limited to, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Access Data Base and strong excel skills.
- SAP MM/BW
- Knowledge on lean concepts and tools
- Demand &Supply Planning best practices and systems
- Knowledge of demand management/forecasting tools
To apply for this role please submit your CV to Grafton Recruitment and a member of the team will be in contact with those shortlisted.