Our client, a market leader within 70 Countries across the world, is pleased to invite applications for the post of Warehouse Team Leader. The manufacturing Centre in Newtownards requires a supervisor for a team of warehouse personnel to ensure the provision of professional incoming goods, storage and despatch service
Key Areas of responsibilities
- Exercise leadership qualities when required and can work within the team environment, leading by example when required
- Manage stock control
- Good knowledge of the company Health & Safety procedures
- Deputise for Warehouse Controller as and when required
- Ensure the warehouse is well presented at all times.
- Ensure that all legal and audit requirements, including Health & Safety and housekeeping standards are met.
- Manage and provide training as required
- Successful candidate must have grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- or equivalent.
- Must hold current Counterbalance and Reach forklift truck licence.
- Must have previous warehouse experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- IT proficient.
Hours of work: 7.30am - 5pm Monday - Thursday and 7.30am - 2.30pm on a Friday
Closing date 27th May 2016
If you feel that you meet the necessary experience for this position, please email current CV to pfarr@gratonrecruitment or contact Paul Farr on 02890 242 824