Warehouse Team Leader (days) - Permanent - Newtownards
Grafton Recruitment is currently working in partnership with an award-winning global market leader of food products to recruit an experienced Warehouse Team Leader for their site in Newtownards.
Reporting to the Warehouse Supervisor and Warehouse Manager you will be responsible for the supervision of a team of warehouse personnel to ensure the provision of a professional incoming goods, storage and despatch service encompassing both speed and accuracy and ensuring health & safety are maintained to the highest standard and all operating procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Proactive and flexible in day to day approach with the ability to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills.
- Capable of working as an individual and as a team player.
- Openness and willing to change, strive to improve standards/quality and contribute to key projects.
- Must have the ability to adapt to additional responsibility and be able to adapt a management attitude towards working schedules.
- Must be Company and customer orientated.
- Must be able to complete tasks from start to finish against objectives and tasks set.
- Self-motivated and be able to motivate others.
- Have a high level of reliability, flexibility and a good team player.
- Good verbal/written and numeracy skills.
- Successful candidate must have grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
- or equivalent.
- Must hold current Counterbalance forklift licence.
- Must have previous warehouse experience in a food manufacturing environment.
- IT proficient.
- Willingness to carry out shunting duties.
- Qualification in Warehousing.
- Previous Team Leader/Supervisory experience.
- Previous experience of hand held scanning equipment/Warehouse Management Systems experience.
- Reach forklift licence
- Willingness to progress within the business.
Hours of work will be Monday to Thursday 7.30am - 5pm & Friday 7.30am - 2.30pm (45 hours per week with paid half hour lunches). For further information please contact Craig in Grafton on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link.