Our client, a leading engineering company, has a vacancy for a Warranty Engineer at their site in Dungannon.
- Processing warranty claims for the company
- Settling claims in line with warranty policy
- Liaising with engineers, quality, service technicians
- Dealing with queries from dealer network (phone calls / emails)
- Training internal staff and dealer network occasionally on warranty system and processes
- Recovering costs from suppliers and coordinating return of parts to suppliers
- Raising concerns to Internal Quality Council
- Providing advice to Technical and Parts Helpdesk on warranty issues
- Education to degree standard preferably in Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Computer Literate - Able to use Microsoft Office systems especially Excel.
- Ability to communicate across all levels of the business.
- Working knowledge of Crushing & Screening equipment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access.
- Experience in administration.
Hours of work:
- 39.75 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 2.15pm
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.