Water Hygiene Operative - £16,000 per annum - Belfast - Permanent
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an enthusiastic, organised and flexible individual to fill the role of Water Hygiene Operative to join our client, a Belfast based family operated Water treatment company, that are expanding operations due to larger workloads. The successful candidate will receive a company Van, fuel card and company phone and must be able to stay on location several times per month.
- Carry out various water hygiene tasks
- Industrial Cleaning of tanks.
- Cleaning and disinfection of cold water storage tanks
- Water temperature monitoring
- Water sampling for microbiological
- Descale and disinfection of showers
- Carry out allocated work within agreed time schedules
- Adhering to company's Health and Safety and Quality policies
- Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by your line manager
- Be prepared for inclusion on an overtime rota for out of hours work
- Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours with additional remuneration
- Essential Criteria:
- Full driving license
- Customer focus
- Effective communication
- Professionalism and adopting best practise
- Must be able to stay on location several times per month
- Demonstrate previous experience in a similar role
- Demonstrate a C&G or WMS Water treatment Qualification
- Experience in maintenance , servicing or testing
Hours of work will be Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (37.5 hour week) Flexibility required. Full training will be given, 6 months probationary period, and the successful candidate can benefit from a company pension, health care scheme and competitive salary. For further details contact Anita on 028 90 242824 or submit CV via the link.