One of Belfast's best known and respected Software Houses is going through a period of massive expansion. They are a global leader in their particular field and are continuing to go from strength to strength.
They are looking for a web developer to assist with the coding, layout, testing and maintenance of the companies websites and intranets. These include the corporate websites, microsites, campaign email templates and landing pages, intranet and other web properties. You will have the opportunity to take design direction for new web properties, ensuring all elements of the user interface meets user needs.
What You Will Need
- Degree Educated in Web Design, Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 2+ years experience in a Web Design and Development role
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and Adobe Creative Suite Web Premium
- Knowledge of CMS
- Knowledge of web analytics platforms
- Strong communication skills to work with different departments
The salary for this role is up to £25,000, and benefits include 10% bonus, overtime allowance, internal and external training opportunities and a really enjoyable working environment.
For more information, contact Carol Donnelly on 02890 242824 / firstname.lastname@example.org