Grafton Technology is exclusively working with an exciting new entrant to the Derry market as they develop a new team in new city centre offices. This is a fast-growing, innovative, solution based organisation that provide a bespoke product which enables their customers to improve their recruitment process.
They are looking to expand their development capabilities to encompass new and existing platforms, including mobile, web and API based services and features. This is therefore an opportunity to work on both existing large scale projects and a wide variety of new projects and technologies, within a highly capable, motivated and distributed team.
They currently have an opportunity for an experienced Application Developer to join the team in Derry - this will be the fourth hire of 10 over the next 12 months. You will be working closely with the team in London while driving projects from this new office. Our client offers huge career and professional growth opportunities to anyone who cares passionately about a job well done.
Your primary goal will be to develop and deliver an expanding set of web and mobile services, including the core application to support their rapid expansion into new markets.
Responsibilities will include:
- The design of new web systems and features for use by employers, candidates and internal staff
- Design and work with cloud based systems with particular regard to the key requirements for high availability and the need to address the considerable security implications which relate to web systems where personal information is stored
- Liaise closely with the Product, Support and Success teams in order to ensure that project
- specifications are accurately defined and user interfaces are appropriately designed and implemented
- Project and time management is an important aspect of the role.
Technical skills required:
- Knowledge and experience of Ruby on Rails
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your cv via the link below. Your application will be completely confidential, further information will be provided so you can make an informed decision if you would like to apply for this position. If you would like to chat about this opportunity or other IT roles in Northern Ireland please call Michael Rosbotham at Grafton Technology on 02890242824.