Our client, a leading engineering company, is seeking to recruit a Welder for their site in Dungannon.
- Understand technical plans and have good maths skills for working out measurements
- Inspect and test cuts and joins, using precision measuring instruments
- Practical skills
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement
Hours of work:
- 39 hours weekly
- Mon - Thurs 8am - 4.45pm, Fri 8am - 2pm
- Previous experience working in an engineering manufacturing / welding environment
- Experience of welding using various methods
- Experience of working in a similar industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
- Action Orientation
- Highest level of integrity, honesty and trust
- Drive for results
- Competitive rate of pay
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.