Dungannon, Co Tyrone
We require experienced personnel who are capable of working in a team based environment manufacturing mobile screening equipment. Welders required for busy Manufacturing company in Dungannon to carry out a variety of Welding duties including MIG and TIG working on either Day or Evening Shift.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- In this job you will need to understand technical plans and have good maths skills for working out measurements
- Inspect and test cuts and joins, using precision measuring instruments,
- Practical skills
- Meeting set targets whilst working on the production line
- Ensuring the safe and controlled movement of production parts
- Working as part of a team to develop continuous improvement
Experience and Qualifications: Essential
- Previous experience working in an engineering manufacturing / welding environment
- Experience of welding using various methods
- Experience of working in a similar industry
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and high energy
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work in an environment that is fluid with constantly changing priorities
- Action Orientation
- Highest level of integrity, honesty and trust
- Drive for results
- Employment with a progressive, ever growing and innovative company
- Excellent rates of pay depending on experience
- Full training provided
- 39 hrs per week
Excellent Salary offered - This will be discussed at Interview Stage.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Jonny on 02838353335 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button or emailing to email@example.com