Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation require a Work Controller to start ASAP for duration of up to 4 months.
Role: Work controller
Pay rate: £12.07 p/h
Location: Londonderry/ Derry
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday
Planning and organising - ability to prioritise, plan and organise work for multiple crews to comply with tight deadlines and pre-defined working process.
Problem solving and decision-making - ability to find solutions to problems, overcome obstacles and make sound decisions.
Analytical Skills - ability to analyse and interrogate data to monitor work progress and assist the work planning process
Teamwork - ability to build effective working relationships across the Work Control Centre and the wider Mobile Work Management landscape.
Influencing and Negotiating - ability to work constructively with a range of stakeholders both internal and external to promote and develop excellent work control and mobile work management services
Communication skills - ability to effectively communicate with a range of stakeholders including leading plan, do, review meetings with field staff and managers.
- prioritise and process planned and reactive work to agreed service delivery targets
- maximise crew productivity by reducing overheads such as travel times
- contribute to the improvement of field functions' performance
- Review work orders to ensure location, asset and job details are correct before issuing to crews and contractors
- manage status updates from field operators and contractor crews
- manage exceptions such as rejections, cancellations and escalations
- create work as requested by field managers and others
- Participate in weekly Plan/Do/Review (PDR) process with Field Managers and plan work accordingly
- Manage crew unavailability
- Implement customer information management system (CIMS) processes
- Engage with field staff and contractors to support successful field operations.
- Keep work colleagues advised of all relevant operational issues
- Escalate urgent operational issues in a timely manner
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with internal and external customers
- Adhere to agreed service levels
- Provide timely updates to the Customer Relations Centre
- Support and participate in business improvement initiatives
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Basic Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £26.00. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Laura Hagan will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
The deadline for this position will be Monday 24th July at 10am.