Working on a behalf of our client a leading specialist in the service and repair industry I'm actively recruiting for a Workshop Supervisor.
Workshop Supervisor - Greater Ballymena Area - Salary £18-£20k
Ideal candidates will have previous experience working within the retail or warehouse environment. Duties will include picking orders, manual handling and general housekeeping.
Successful candidates will have a strong work ethic and must be able to work on their own initiative and to strict deadlines.
An advantage to those candidates who have experience from working as a Workshop Controller or Services Advisor and looking to progress.
Strong organisation skills and with the ability to allocate the jobs to engineers with the appropriate skill set and be comfortable leading the workshop engineers, providing guidance when required.
Other duties will include:
- Allocating stock to repair orders and invoicing
- Stock Control and shortage reports
- Maintain accurate and timely preparation of paperwork to ensure that there is no backlog
- computerised receiving and issuing of material to ensure accurate stock files
- Handle external customer calls
- Accurate, daily preparation of work instructions/job sheets
- Loading/updating job sheets on computer system and invoicing
- Proficient in Microsoft Offices Packages
- Be Pro-active and hands on in their approach
To apply for this position please submit your CV to this role and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.