Want to work with a vibrant, fast-paced company filled with talented, passionate people?
We've got opportunities for a Workshop Technician where you will be working for an award-winning company, driven by success.
Full Time Workshop Technician based with our Client in Doagh. Reporting to the Workshop Manager and working as part of a busy team the duties will include:
- Building and repairing bikes to a high standard
- Provide servicing for existing clients and new customers
- General repair work
- Preparation of bikes returning to stock
- Custom wheel design
- Quality control on all bikes
- Provide and maintain a high standard of housekeeping
Hours of work are:
- Monday 8.30am-5.30pm and Tuesday to Friday 9am- 5pm.
- You must be able for immediate start.
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Previous experience in similar workshop environment
- Good Knowledge of bikes and bicycle parts
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- Own transport is essential
- Knowledge of packing and replenishment.
In Return you can expect;
- Starting pay will be £6.70/hour (£7.20 for those aged 25+) rising to £7.00/hour after 3 months. (Remaining at £7.20 for those aged 25+)
- Paid Holidays
- Free Parking
- Subsidised canteen
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Angela Black and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.
Please submit CV to Angela Black: email@example.com