Our client has a vacancy for a Yard Man/Forklift Driver at their Lisnaskea site.
You will be required to carry out a variety of duties including;
- Dealing with customers
- Picking goods from the yard and warehouse
- Stacking goods in the correct storage bays
- Following stock control instructions
- Loading vehicles
- Checking loads are secure
- Performing daily equipment checks
- Any other ad hoc duties
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8/9am - 5/6pm
- 40hrs per wk
- Must hold a valid counterbalance forklift licence
- Must have previous experience of operating a Forklift
- Previous experience in a manufacturing/warehousing environment would be preferable
- Valid C1 licence for 7.5ton lorry would be desirable for delivery work
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Have a good appreciation for Health and Safety
- Good communication skills and good understanding of English
- Have a willingness to learn and the ability to work as part of a team
- Possess a 'can do attitude'
- £7.50 per hr
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una on 028 6632 3300 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.