Temporary Youth Conference Co-Ordinator required for a large Public Organisation based in Belfast and Newtownards.
Starting ASAP potentially for 3-6 months.
Mon-Fri with potential occasional weekend working = 37 hours per week
First 12 weeks pay rate £8ph then increases from week 13 £13.73ph
Duties will include:
- Supervision of young people subject to a range of statutory orders.
- Facilitating Court and Public Prosecution Service (PPS) directed Youth Conferences in line with the Justice (Northern Ireland) Act 2002.
- Completing detailed assessments of young people (using appropriate assessment tools).
- Preparing reports for Court and PPS.
- Facilitating Youth Engagement Clinics with PSNI.
- Representing the Youth Justice Agency in a range of settings and Interagency Forums.
- Working in partnership with a range of voluntary, community and statutory agencies.
- Adhererence to the relevant policies and procedures of the Youth Justice Agency.
Degree in Social Work or Community Youth Work.
Experience of working with young people in a Justice context.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete an Enhanced Access NI Clearance at the cost of £33.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS ROLE IS FRIDAY 28TH JULY AT 12NOON**