I agree that my personal data may be recorded in the database of Grafton Recruitment Limited (the “Company”), with its registered office at 21 Thomas Street, Bristol, BS1 6JS and 26 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, Ireland, and may be processed by the Company and its affiliates (together the “Companies”) for the purposes of providing recruitment services as detailed in the Companies’ foundation documents in accordance with the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 ('The Acts') and the Data Protection Act 1998 on the protection of personal data. I acknowledge that my personal data is voluntarily disclosed and that I am authorised to access and amend it at all times. I further agree that the Companies may process my personal data for marketing and statistical purposes.
At Grafton Recruitment we are committed to providing the highest level of service to our clients and candidates alike. This involves how we store and use your information across our business from applying to a job through us to hopefully landing you the job that you dreamed of and not requiring our services any longer… for now!
Everyone has rights with regard to how their personal information is handled including the collection, storage, processing and disposal of personal information. Our policy is subject to certain legal safeguards specified in the Data Protection Acts 1988 & 2003 ('The Acts') and the Data Protection Act 1998.
At Grafton Recruitment we use specialist recruitment industry software to manage your CV and registration details, payroll processing, communication and application process. This system is only accessible with individual log in details from our Managers, Consultants and Administrators and we will never pass your details to a client or any third party (E.g for references) without your consent.
As a business we deal with hundreds of candidates every day, and therefore our database is huge. Unfortunately, this means we cannot store all data forever, and so we have identified an appropriate retention policy to which we will archive certain candidate and client records held in our in house in-house CRM system after periods outlined below. These records are not deleted, but kept in a secure server storage where if required we will be able to retrieve.
Where we post a job advertisement online directly, applications to these websites will be centralised in a database system that does not directly feed the applications to our in-house CRM system. These applications will be deleted after a minimum period of two years, after which deletion takes place there is no capacity to retrieve these records. We can only control such websites that we have permission to advertise with directly. Unfortunately this policy cannot extend to websites who copy our advertisements without our permission/consent and can therefore not control the usage or disposal of your data.
The review process completed by our CRM Service takes place on at regular intervals.
In addition to our regular archiving process, you can have the option to have your record archived should you so wish. You simply need to ask by emailing our Quality and Compliance Manager, Kerri Adams on firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information so we can ensure that we archive the correct record.
Information needed in an archive request:
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- National Insurance Number
- Reason for the Archive request
Length of time records will be available live before being archived(having had no refreshed contact/request for work seeking activity):
PAYE/LCC CV/ registration records
2 years + current year
Derogation worker records
2 years + current year
Client records (Inactive)
Permanent Vacancy records
Temporary Vacancy records
2 year after assignment ending
Grafton Recruitment will continue to review the effectiveness of this policy to ensure it is achieving its stated objective on at least an annual basis and more frequently if required taking into account changes in the law and organisational or security changes.
- Personal data is collected in order to facilitate an effective recruitment process for candidates and clients by helping to assess your skills, experience, qualifications and suitability for both current and future vacancies that may be of interest to you.
- The Company may process and use your personal data to contact you via telephone, email or other means of communication to inform you of suitable work opportunities or to provide you with other marketing information. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information, please contact, please contact the Company by email using the following address email@example.com.
- Should a candidate be successfully placed by the Company or Companies with a client, the candidate agrees that the client may provide the Company or Companies as appropriate with details of the candidate’s remuneration for the purposes of calculating the fee due for the service provided.
- In the event of a purchase or sale of a business or assets, the Company may disclose your personal data to third parties who are prospective buyers or sellers of such businesses or assets. If the Company or its assets are sold to a third party, personal data will be transferred as part of the transaction. However, the Company will ensure to the best of its ability that the privacy of your personal data is maintained on an ongoing basis.
- Should the Company be required by the authorities in any jurisdiction and where such requirement is in compliance with legislation or other legal process, personal data may be disclosed to these authorities.
- A candidate: Should inform the Company about any changes in their personal data; is entitled to receive an update on the status or content of his or her personal data at any time; is entitled to demand that the Company completely delete his or her personal data at any time.
- In order to receive an update or to request that personal data is deleted, a candidate should contact the Company by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Company may contract candidates to ask them for updates on their personal data.
Personal data is stored on secure servers that either belong to the Company or to a contracted third party internet service provider.